What brings you here today?
What are you searching for? What do you need? What’s your sacred story?
We recognize that many people today are yearning for something spiritual, something that connects them with God and with other people. Many people are also looking for a safe space in which to ask questions, to share their own stories, and to be their authentic selves. Yet they need an experience that speaks a greater truth of unconditional love, healthy relationships, and affirmation of all. Disciples United Community Church, or DUCC, is that place.
We’re glad that you’re here.
We invite you to visit with us. Ask us your questions. Share your story with us. Participate with us as little or as much as you feel comfortable. DUCC is not a place of judgment; rather, we are a place of love. We will welcome you openly whether you come through our door or send us an email.
If you’d like to get to know us better or have more questions, we are ready to help. Just look below to find out more. If you haven’t seen our welcome message on our home page, why not check it out? And we hope to meet you soon!
More about who we are and what we do
- We are a Christian community with progressive theologies. Read more about what we value and how we act on those values.
- We follow the example of Jesus and extend extravagant, subversive hospitality to all. Find out what Christ’s hospitality means to us, and specifically for the LGBT community.
- Our worship services are intentional, authentic, and aligned to our progressive theology. See what you can expect to experience at a worship service.
- Our education and study opportunities offer good questions and lively discussion. What kinds of education events do we hold?
Helpful info: What, where, when, etc.
- Most of our services and programs begin at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday evenings.
- We meet at the Lancaster Friends Meeting House, 110 Tulane Terrace, Lancaster.
- Find directions to DUCC’s services.
- See what’s upcoming on our calendar of events.
Looking for more? Contact us!
- Check us out on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Call us at 717-723-8496.
- Email us here.
- Drop us a line at DUCC, P.O. Box 8574, Lancaster, PA 17604.
- Visit us at one of our programs.
We know that you’ll soon see why we are, in today’s world, a new seed of hope where there are no strangers.