- …“spiritual but not religious”?
- …looking for a justice-seeking community of faith where you are welcomed and affirmed?
- …seeking a safe space to tell your sacred story and to ask your spiritual and theological questions?
- …searching for a supportive place in your journey to find God in your own time and in your own way?
- …a spiritual seeker feeling uninspired, put off, or even alienated by “traditional” churches?
We welcome you heartily to Disciples United Community Church (DUCC).
God lures us to new horizons! At DUCC we are called to name and claim a deeper reality: the reality of a lively, intimate God who “shows up” at DUCC and surprises us regularly with miracles of healing and wholeness, peace and justice! This spirit moves through our small community and makes it BIG!
Find a safe, affirming spiritual space with us.
Though other churches may require certain beliefs in order to walk through their doors, we recognize that not everyone is on the same spiritual journey. All questions are valid.
We have a big message for you.
The truth is, at DUCC, though we may appear small, we have a big theology, a big spirit, big hopes, and a big mission. At DUCC we honor our brothers and sisters in Christ, even when we choose a different path from them, because our calling is to embody an ever new and changing, mysterious adventure with God that is big enough to embrace the 14 billion year journey of our entire universe, yet intimate enough to welcome every believer and seeker, be they 99 years or nine months old, gay or straight, male or female. We welcome people of every color of the rainbow!
We invite you to explore these pages to see why, in today’s world, we are a new seed of hope where there are no strangers.